Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Hong Kong Tourist Info Blog

hey there, and welcome to my hong kong tourist info blog.  This is sort of a suppliment to my main site called HK Tour Guides, which has all sorts of in depth information about your trip to Hong Kong, including a very useful series about your arrival at the airport and getting to your hotel easily.

I live and work in Hong Kong, and I love it here.  I am original for North America, but my life is here and I love sharing my adopted home with others.  I was once an innocent first time tourist lost in the big city as well, so I figure if I put a bunch of information that I have gained over my time here and my experiences in your shoes, perhaps I can help you to enjoy Hong Kong more!

So I will be posting up interesting things I see, pictures, and of course, updates from my main site!  Enjoy hong kong!

No comments:

Post a Comment